Are you a waiting room regular? Have you gotten tired of sitting in chairs and looking at magazines as you wait for yet another appointment about a condition that everyone has an idea about but no solution? It is time to make an appointment with the Advanced Integrative Rehabilitation and Pain Center in Washington D.C.
Did you know that acupuncture can help treat patients? Many people are skeptical of acupuncture, and while we understand, acupuncture is making a comeback for good reason: it works! Acupuncture is very effective for people suffering from cancer. Studies have shown the following about acupuncture:
- It can relieve pain related to cancer as well as fatigue.
- It can reduce nausea and vomiting induced by chemotherapy
- When combined with a massage, it greatly reduces depression in postoperative cancer patients. It also decreases stress and anxiety.
- Insomnia is one of the most common issues that troubles cancer patients, and acupuncture significantly decreases it, especially ear acupuncture.
- Dry mouth, or xerostomia can be induced by radiation. Acupuncture increases salivation and relieves the discomfort.
The Advanced Integrative Rehabilitation and Pain Center is proud to offer premier integrative medicine. We offer a healthcare experience that is unmatched because of the comprehensive nature of our methods. We use diverse, proven methods to bring our patients the results they need. Often, success and relief is just a little change away, and many doctors simply do not have the comprehensive knowledge to make this happen. Contact us today and let us help you!